A new week again.
Will be going for SMU's orientation camp tomorrow and tuesday. Its gonna be an overnight camp, at OBS East Coast. It was supposed to start today (Sunday), but I told the person I had something on so I skipped today. Haha. I hope the orientation will be fine, and that I wont feel too lost when I report there tmr because I missed out on the first day's activities :X
Ohman I ate so much today :( Rahh.
Gonna have a busy week. Was running through my schedule for the week and realised that everyday's packed with stuff. Will be making a couple trips to SMU for some talks over the next few days and to settle my admission stuff. Will also be going down to Jurong West for choir prac on tuesday and BV pract on wed. Going for SYF closing ceremony at Esplanade to support TJCO! So this week is full full full. Please book me in advance for the next week if you have to. Erichtan just did, heh heh :D
Kang Ning wants to go to the playground.